SIMULIA Price Information
SIMULIA accelerates the process of evaluating the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes.
SIMULIA is based on the market-leading Abaqus technology and is fully integrated into the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE Platform:
- Design & Engineering
- Manufacturing & Production
- Governance & Lifecycle
- 3D Design
Interested in SIMULIA Pricing Information or a Free Trial ?
Primary Use Cases:
- Multiphysics Simulation
- Modeling and Visualization
- Design Simulation
- Design Optimization
- Simulation Process Management
Improve product design and foster collaboration with specialists.
Provides everything you need for:
Solve Multi-physics problems involving:
- Linear and nonlinear solids
- Heat transfer
- Low-frequency electromagnetics
- Coupled behavior between all of these physical responses.
Co-simulation with external products is provided extending the applicability even further. Complex material behaviors in all domains are provided including metals, plastics, elastomers, soils, fluids, and other common engineering as well as high-tech material response. Single part and complex assembly analysis is easy.
- All the geometrical functionalities for FE users to create complex geometry
- Composites properties useful for FE simulation
- Automatic mesh, rules based meshing functionalities. Use shareable tokens in batch mode.
- Review & manipulate simulation model assembly structure, interoperate with 3rd party simulation models, result of model abstraction process
All within a single unified suite.
Modeling & Visualization
Create, assemble, mesh, model, complete, and learn about simulation models and their results
Easy enough for even non-specialists to use.
- High-performance visualization for very large models
- Batch and rule-based meshing
- Collaborative assembly
- Easy-to-use powerful modeling and meshing tools including automated batch rule-based meshing
- Create your own model or modify another
- Query and investigate results to inform decisions
- High-performance distributed visualization capable of handling the largest models
- Engineering templates to allow you to follow pre-defined modeling guidelines
- Full feature support
Improve product design and foster collaboration with specialists
Historically, simulation has been the domain of the simulation specialist. Today, customers no longer have to be convinced of the value of simulation and are pulling the industry to provide tools to broaden the value and applicability of simulation beyond the specialist.
SIMULIA’s design simulation technology is tailored to meet the needs of the product designer. It functions directly within the design environment using familiar commands and UI.
SIMULIA’s sophisticated simulation includes:
- Part and assembly analysis
- Realistic material behavior and product response
- Scenario definition
- Simulate product performance in the design phase to make better-informed design decisions
- Options presented to the user are intuitive and explained in the language of product designers
- Based on same leading technology available to simulation specialists
Improve the quality, efficiency, performance, weight, and cost of your product designs using automated design and design-space optimization technology.
Automatically create design concepts that optimize:
- Eco-efficiency parameters
- Quickly define and set up structural optimization tasks
- Automatically get optimum design concepts on weight, stiffness, and durability parameters
- Easily and quickly improve your design without complex parameterization or error-prone simplification of your model
- Reduce costs and development time significantly
Simulation Process Management
Maximize product quality early in the development process by doing product analysis and simulations during the most critical stages of design.
Study your design’s behavior and explore candidate design alternatives, all from within the design tools.
Capture, re-use, re-purpose, and re-apply simulation methods developed by your simulation team throughout the enterprise. Simulation Process Management allows a customer to go from single methods applied only once within the simulation team to reproducible methods applied every time throughout the enterprise.
- Save time on simulation errors and server crashes with intelligent resume
- Drastically reduce prototyping costs and development time
- Quickly assemble almost any software or data source by graphically connecting the inputs and outputs together
- Access the entire simulation creation environment with a lightweight dashboard
- Save time by connecting simulation results to project management toolsets
- Improve product quality and robustness with thorough analysis
To Purchase or For More Information:
Contact us to today to purchase, for SIMULIA Price Information, SIMULIA Trial, or to learn more about how SIMULIA can enhance your design process.
3DSMAN can help you integrate SIMULIA leveraging industry-specific expertise including: